Friday 20 November 2009

Two of these pics are turned side ways, and I am not computer savvy, but my pictures are showing up in my window to create a new post as lots of letters and numbers and no pics. I wanted to delete the two pics that are not rotated, but can't figure it out. Sorry. These pics are a little catch up of us.

Riker decided that he was going to put window clings on the front door while I cleaned. It was really nice, it kept him occupied for about an hour. I was actually able to accomplish something.

Paislee and Riker got some new church clothes and looked so stinkin cute that we couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a pic. Pnut is wearing the camel necklace that her papa brought her back from Iraq.

The last pic is Riker helping me make whipping cream tonight. We also made a yummy pumpkin pie and some chili. Tomorrow morning Riker, Heath and I are going to Meadow, where my sister-in-laws family has a ranch. We are planning to play and ride motorcycles for the weekend. Paislee is already over there with my mom.
We will soon have pics from our exciting weekend.

Hope everyone has a very enjoyable and safe weekend.





1 comment:

  1. Emily it's Camron, email me your address at hamilton.houses@gmail.com and I will add you to my blog.

    ReplyDelete