Friday 14 May 2010

Devils Race Track

One of our favorite hobbies is to ride dirt bikes and 4-wheelers. Papa and grandma came down for Mother's Day and then stayed the night so we could go on a dirt biking "adventure" on Monday. Heath and my dad had gone riding the week before out to the Devils race track and had such a good time that we all decided to do it.
I am sure that I am going to be being some 50cc dirt bikes in the near future. My kids, are addicted to motorcycles!
Riker doesn't have all the gear yet, so he wears a bicycle helmet and sun glasses. He is so patient when his glasses (that are too big) slide down, he just waits for someone to notice and push them back up!

This is us on top of Dutchmans Arch. It was amazing. You could see for miles.

This is papa and grandma! We stopped to have lunch by Swayze's cabin and found this cool little cubby in the rock. What better place to have a picnic.


This is inside the Ice Box. I can see how the pioneers kept things cool. It was a little chilly in there!

The kids eating there sandwhiches in the little cubby. They thought this was the neatest thing.

Heath and my dad standing in front of Swayze's Cabin. I am not sure how the pioneers did it, but I am sure thankful for my house and all my worldy possesions.
Riker also found himself a furry little friend. A MOUSE! It was dead and he picked it up, so I screamed and he screamed for about 10 minutes. I scared him half to death.
This is our little Pnut and her riding get up! She couldn't part with her blanket, so grandma decied to improvise and put it up under her helmet so she could suck it while she rode. She is sure the 4-wheelin princess in this seat.

This is Eagles Canyon, it is under I-70. These bridges are about 300ft above us.
It was so amazingly beautiful.

This is our latest adventure! I hope that we soon have more to share with you and that I can get them posted as soon as our next adventure arrives.








2 comments:

  1. Oh How FUN! Looks like you had fun on your mini vacation! And I am going to have to email you our blog info too! Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we did stuff like that! One day we'll have to transport all the four wheelers and dirt bikes to my house and check out Irael Canyon:o)

    ReplyDelete