Tuesday 13 October 2009

Welcome Fall!

Fall Round Up!

Yesterday Heath and I went with some friends to round up cows. We rode for about 9 1/2 hours. Melody, my mother-in-law came and watched our kids. We had a lot of fun. This is Heath and Boomer getting a drink.

This is Skeeter and I getting a drink. He is our cute little Mustang that we got from Heath's brother Tate for helping with some fencing on their ranch. We love Skeeter!


This is on top of the mountain. We stopped to have lunch and give the cows a little break.

On October 8th, 2008, my grandfather passed away. Last Thursday, the one year mark of his death we took grandma and visited his grave. Oh, how I miss my grandpa. I know that he is watching my little family grow, but how I wish I could give him a great big hug.

This is the kids helping with the chores. They love to climb and play on the haystack!

We went to the pumpkin patch last week. I tried so hard to get Paislee to look at the camera just once, but it didn't happen. They had a lot of fun, although Riker's not sure he likes his pumpkin on the front porch. He keeps taking off with it.

This is us in the pumpkin patch. Scouting out the best pumpkins!



We have a serious sweet tooth at our house for fall treats. Thanks to my friend Sharie for giving us a super easy and yummy caramel popcorn recipe. My kids are hooked!


I hope you enjoy. Happy Fall Y'all!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute family. So glad you are enjoying the popcorn recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're still walking funny from your long day on the range. Hahaha! Just kidding.

    I had a blast with you today. Wish we could have spent more time together...doing something crafty. Maybe next time. Did you get the cookies made with the kiddies?

    ReplyDelete